Are you a caterer, restaurant or bakery owner, chocolatier, specialty cake designer, pastry chef, designer confectioner, frozen dessert and ice cream maker, or a complementing liquor or dessert wine producer?
The New England Dessert Showcase is a great opportunity to gain exposure and recognition from a wide B2B audience, small or large:
- Increase storefront sales
- Establish yourself as a restaurant, convention or hotel specialty supplier
- Network and sell direct to mid and large sized food vendors
- Penetrate supermarkets and other distributors
- Facilitate mass distribution and production (Sysco, U.S. Foods, etc.)
- Create and design unique business partnerships
- Enhance corporate, wedding and private function abilities
- Connect direct to consumers
- Take pre-orders and sell products during The Showcase
Facts and Figures about The New England Dessert Showcase
- Original, premiere and most popular dessert only Showcase
- Demonstrated history of successfully balancing B2B and B2C attendees – very challenging combination
- More media attention than other food events – over 100 media attendees, coverage, preview or reviews
- Charity – tickets to The New England Dessert Showcase as well as leftovers following the event are donated to several local organizations
- 500+ B2B attendees, including hotels, restaurants, event planners, event spaces, distributors and more
- 99% of B2B attendees are seeking a new supplier, product, idea or partner
- 94% of B2B audience attends with a specific need(s) in mind
- 92% of consumers report purchases or orders same day or in near future
It is our goal to connect every one of our exhibitors to their target buyers, consumers and to the media!
Among our Showcase visitors have been reporters and journalists from such notable publications as The Boston Globe, The Boston Herald, The Improper Bostonian, Stuff Magazine, Boston Magazine, Bay Windows, and Insight Magazine! They joined us for the Kickoff Party, and enjoyed sampling and interviewing the exhibitors and visitors at The Showcase!